الأربعاء، 15 يوليو 2009

Arabic Restaurant (Level 2 ) 30 points

Please submit your projects through this blog. Make sure to write the names of students participated in creating the project. The project needs to be written in Arabic. You will be asked to present the project to your classmates. All points will be graded based on group work rubric. Winning team will have they projects posted under media and link as winner.

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  2. Hey Mrs. Shaath!
    its me natali i tried posting
    the video but it doesnt

    ردحذف
  3. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  4. Mrs. Shaath I don't know how to write in arabic!

    ردحذف
  5. In the restaurant I imagine many beautiful things. Structures and paintings in the rooms. Lots of Arabic waiters and Arabic writing. The clothing and the belly dancers were so elegant and fancy. I heard from a few friends thats the food was delicious.

    Unfortunately, i did not attend this firldtrip. I forgot to turn in my slips, but now i know that i cannot be late. I have to be punctual. The restaurant, the food, and everything sounded very delicious. Hopefully there will be another field trip that i will without a doubt attend.

    Each culture is different in its own way. I am partly Mexican, therefore i Know a few things about my culture. Arabic writing is different from spanish writing beacause Arabic has its own characters and Spanish doesnt. Arabic food is cooked differently such as the shish tawook or falafel. Mexican food is usually cooked on a grill, in oil, and other things.

    ردحذف
  6. العربية في مدرسة بيل الثانوية

    ردحذف
  7. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  8. the restaurant was a good day i had lots of fun.. we should go again one day. im going to tell my mom to take me.. =]

    ردحذف