Blog your questions if you are not sure
During your vacation
Deadline May 7th, 2010
This is 50% of your May's grade
Work in groups of two or three to:
1. Create a skit that includes one scene or more. Think of a way that would be real-world situation and show some Arabic cultural aspects.
(Interview a famous person, meeting an important person, etc)
2. Practice these skits well and tape it or create a power point presentation.
3. The scenes need to include the following aspects:
- Asking and responding to well being
- Asking for and giving information about: name, age, study and major, work, etc.
- Talking about the weather and stating preference
- Talking about daily schedule, activities, and leisure activities.
- Talking about food and drinks: preference, diet, meals, etc.
- Expressing how often do you do these things: what do you do often, sometimes, most of the time, rarely, never.
- Use terms such as: Praise God, God willing, tasharafna, hadritak-hadritek, itfadal-itfadally, as far as بالنسبة لي , I have عندي , المصدر, and لكن.
- You can talk about what you like to wear and what not (buying clothes, wearing appropriate clothes for special occasion)
- Use the days of the week while talking about schedule.